Thursday, March 17, 2011

RF510-S02 HDMI Output Resolution?

I just bought this laptop but don't have a monitor with HDMI input or an HDTV. I'd like to use a 1080p monitor as a secondary monitor to create an expanded desktop. However, I'm not sure whether the laptop can output 1080p via the HDMI port since the native resolution is 720p. I can output at higher resolutions via the VGA port but would prefer a digital output. Anyone with this setup, or at least connected the laptop to a 1080p HDTV at full resolution? Thanks!

Reply 1 : RF510-S02 HDMI Output Resolution?

I don't have the same laptop, but I can output at a higher resolution than my laptop's screen via HDMI to my TV.



As long as you are not trying to display the same screen on both monitors, you should not be limited by resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment