Friday, March 18, 2011

G73JH Wallpaper

Ok, I'm not that great at PS, still consider myself a noob. But I was bored today, and I am trying to get better in Photoshop. So with that said, I made a wallpaper for the G73 lovers.







Download the 1080p HERE



Download the 900p HERE



I hope everyone likes, but if y'all have some tips I'll be glad to hear them too. I tried to make it black to match the laptop a little, while making the words and logos silver due to the silver "Asus" on the back of the G73. Didn't come out as good as I hoped, but I think that's pretty much best I can do for now.



Edit:K, I've changed the pic around quite some since I first posted, so if you've downloaded it before, please re-download if you want the latest. Sorry for the inconvenience.



Edit2: Below is a bit less flashy if that's your taste. Click to enlarge/Save.





Reply 1 : G73JH Wallpaper

very nice indeed! a stealth wallpaper for a stealth laptop

Reply 2 : G73JH Wallpaper

Nice one!Downloading one for my G73!

+Rep for efforts.

Reply 3 : G73JH Wallpaper

It's a little to "busy" for my taste. The notebook pic and the ATI letters seem a little out of place. Otherwise it is nice, 100x better than I can do.

Reply 4 : G73JH Wallpaper

Thanks everyone for the comments.



And thanks Mandrake, I touched it up some more. Does it look better?



I fixed the borders around the laptop, got rid of the Asus logo that was inside the screen of the laptop and re-aligned/darkened the "ATI" part to hopefully make it more together.

Reply 5 : G73JH Wallpaper

It still looks like the ATI letters and laptop are sliding off of the wing.

Reply 6 : G73JH Wallpaper

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure I know what you mean. But I did try to match the angles as best I could, if I rotate the laptop anymore it begins to look weird. I dunno, maybe that's not what you mean.

Reply 7 : G73JH Wallpaper

I'm just saying it looks oddly placed but don't listen to me. I'm not an art expert.

Reply 8 : G73JH Wallpaper

LOL, ah gotcha. Yeah, I dont consider myself an art expert either. I just couldnt find any other spot that looks better, and I without the laptop the pic looks more duller.



But yeah, still appreciate your comment, I like the touched up much better now, and prob wouldnt have touched it up more if you didnt say anything, so .

Reply 9 : G73JH Wallpaper

+1 rep!! dkillone



I think you did an amazing job!! Is it possible for you to make a variant with the G73 laptop positioned about half an inch up off the wing but at the same time not touching the rear stabilizers.



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment